We are looking for a high potential Industrial Engineer who has the strong desire to move things ahead to reach our innovation and industrial implementation goals for the development of our mineral recylcing activities.
Orbix develops and sells sustainable materials and technologies for the construction and steelmaking sector (road building, concrete, civil engineering works, etc.).
DEVELOPING SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS -THAT´S OUR JOB.
We do it by refining by-products from steel production, as well as by sustainably exploiting natural resources.
One of our key goals is to operate as a zero-waste company. We strive for the optimal (re-)use of materials,
both inside and outside our company. Therefore, we also put strong emphasis on research and development. Not only do we apply the innovative technologies that we develop in our own business operations, but we are equally happy to implement them in other companies.
A SUSTAINABLE CIRCULAR ECONOMY -THAT´S WHAT WE BELIEVE IN.
By this we mean an economy in which no materials are wasted, where raw materials and residual streams are used and reused intelligently and where companies collaborate more closely with one another.
About the tasks of the candidate
As an Industrial Engineer within our “innovation, development and industrial implementation team”, you will actively work together with the production engineers, business development engineers and R&D Engineers and make the bridge between them and external partners. You will be accountable for the management and delivery of the industrial implementation projects assigned to you.
Your main tasks will include:
- Managing your projects and following-up on planning and deadlines for key deliverables and reporting.
- Execution and implementation of project tasks, including technical developments.
- Preparing project reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Several business trips in Belgium mainly, but also abroad to a lesser extent.
About the requirements of the candidate
- You have a Master Degree in Engineering, with at least 10 years of relevant industrial experience and with very good knowledge in mineral processing and physico-chemistry of materials.
- You are a creative mind, allowing you to find out-of-the-box solutions for non-standard problems.
- You are flexible, a team player, able to cope with the rapidly changing environment in industrial research and innovation.
- You proactively take the necessary steps to move your projects forward.
- You are confident in your communication skills and have an excellent written and oral level of English, French and Dutch.
We offer competitive and appealing working conditions.
Please send your cv and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the mention “Job offer: Industrial Engineer – Mineral processing”, until 15th/03/2020.